The course aims to equip the global audience to reflect on the overall impact of digitalisation on healthcare systems and on international development cooperation in the healthcare sector. Participants will learn to identify opportunities and challenges that the digital transformation brings to the healthcare sector globally, evaluate and assess digital options, identify and prioritize necessary (or unnecessary) digital projects and structure them as well as learn how these projects respond to policy priorities and stakeholder needs. The participants will explore the role of digital health interventions in Continuous Quality Improvement of healthcare services for achievement of Universal Health Coverage.
The main live sessions include:
- Digital Health Basics
- Global status and evolution of digital health
- Policy for establishment of sustainable digital systems
- Technical Infrastructures for digital health & Cybersecurity
- Evidence & the case for investment in digital health to improve outcomes
- Digital Health Leadership
- Digitalisation in times of pandemics (case of COVID-19)
- Monitoring and evaluation • Case studies & much more
Find more information in the pdf course description:
Registration for this course:
1. Fill out the form in the sign up button below. Your application will be forwarded to University of Heidelberg and they will turn to you about about the following step.
2. Since this is an ECTS course from University of Heidelberg, an additional university registration could be necessary.
Your registration is successful, when you get a confirmation email.