The Business Model Development workshop is structured into three sessions:
- Understanding Customer and Value Proposition Design
- Business Model Development
- First financing my business idea
During the Understanding Customer part, participants will review their business ideas against the backdrop of the following questions: Is there a market for my idea? Do I address all customer needs with my business idea? This will usher
the participants into the next part known as Value Proposition Design. Here they will be guided in proposing the right value to customers based on their innovative products and/or services. Following, the participants will be taken through the Business Model Canvas. This will assist them to build business models for their ideas. Using the 10 Types of Innovation Concept, graduates and students will learn about Innovation Tactics to further develop innovative business models.
Finally the last session will provide an overview about financing options for Start-up projects in Germany with a focus on presenting in details the EXIST program
Lecturer: Christian Hauke, Prof. Dr. Utz Dornberger
Find more information in the pdf course description:
Registration for this course:
1. Fill out the form in the sign up button below. Your application will be forwarded to University of Leipzig and they will turn to you about about the following step.
2. Since this is an ECTS course from University of Leipzig, an additional university registration is necessary.
Your registration is successful, when you get a confirmation email.