Debating Development – Exploring power in international development debates
The idea is to introduce different viewpoints from politics, practice and academia which are involved in development thinking and planning as well as to critically reflect on these viewpoints by designing individual development projects related to the students’ background.
On successful completion of the course, students will:
- know about different positions of development pathways
- be able to critically reflect development literature and development practices and understand their perspectivity
- be able to position themselves in the development debates (deliberation of personal positionality)
Lecturers: Franziska Geiger and Katerina Brandes
Find more information in the pdf : detailed course description
Registration to this course:
1. Fill out the form in the signup button below.
2. Your registration is successful when you get a confirmation email from us.
No ECTS can be gained in this course.
Receive a signed participation certificate with the AGEP’s and DAAD’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects.