After successful completion of the course students should be able to:
- understand, describe and compare major technologies for solar energy use: solar thermal and photovoltaic systems
- analyse various system components and their interconnections within a solar energy system.
- critically appraise and assess various technologies for solar energy use and components involved in such solar systems.
- size and evaluate the performance of solar systems as a function of their operation conditions, components and system layout
- critically evaluate non-technical impact and side effects when implementing renewable energy supply systems
For more details: see PDF
Registration for this course:
1. Fill out the form in the sign up button below. Your application will be forwarded to University of Oldenburg and they will turn to you about about the following step.
2. Since this is an ECTS course from University of Oldenburg, an additional university registration could be necessary. You will get all relevant information when you have been admitted to the course.
Your registration is successful, when you get a confirmation email.